Step into an Enchanted Garden
Posted: Jun 25 2014 | Author: LUX Staff
Last week, the ladies here at LUX got schooled in everything Rouge Bunny Rouge from the effervescent Jo Levy, Director of Artistry & Education for Rouge Bunny Rouge in North America.
In a jam-packed evening we mastered the methods, applications and stories behind each and every magical product in this whimsical line. We accomplished this by attending with bare faces and letting each other experiment and create unique looks for one another.
We found that Rouge Bunny Rouge is a line that has so much flexibility. Textures and finishes that are approachable for beginners, but with multiple purposes that you can build and play upon. For example, the highlighting liquid can be used as a highlighter, eye-shadow, or body illuminator; can be mixed with foundation, blush and anything else you can think of for a light, radiant glow.
It’s totally swoon-worthy.
We’re the first in Canada to carry this cult favorite line, so come by, play, explore and follow the red bunny into a world of magnificent beauty.
- When Birds are Singing Eyeshadow in Abyssinian Catbird
- Hues of Enchantment Lipstick in Irreverence (The perfect nude!)
- Nocturnal Ink in Blue Roan paired with Megaplumes Mascara in Oxblood Panache
- Seas of Illumination in Sea of Clouds
- For the Love of Roses blush in Orpheline