Get Gorgeous Skin for Winter
Posted: Nov 12 2014 | Author: Katryna Y
After an amazing autumn season, we can no longer deny it. Winter is here. And it is here to stay. Over the next 5 months our skin is about to be subjected to the worst of it: wind, dryness, cold and irritating knitwear. Year after year we put up with it, but this season, here are 7 tips to treating our skin with a little extra kindness.
1. Jump right in to winter skin care with an at-home revitalizing facial. Your skin will thank you for starting the season off on the right foot.
3. Make a hydrating serum your focus. We love serums and by adding one that will boost moisture is going to change how your skin looks and feels throughout the day. REN Evercalm Anti-Redness or Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum should do the trick.
4. Exfoliate regularly. To get the most from everything above we need to go deep into our skin, and regular exfoliation will allow all our products to work to the max. Jack Black Face Buff or Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser are faves.
5. Don’t forget about your body. All your skin will be fighting the winter woes, so why focus only on your face? After a relaxing bath or shower, slather on some delicious smelling FarmHouse Fresh Body Oil for deep moisture.
6. Keep your hands and feet in check too! Nothing feels worse than dry hands throughout the day. Moisturize regularly to avoid rough spots and cracks (ouch!). We love the feminine scents of Lollia Hand Creams and Principessa Cattiva Diva. (And toss some minis in your purse to go.)
7. Kiss dry lips goodbye! Our lips are very different than the rest of our face and need to be treated with a little gentler touch. Exfoliate them with a rich scrub like Sara Happ, and finish off with a natural balm (loving Tata Be Adored) to keep the perfect pout.
If you ever have any winter skin care quandaries, we are always here to help! Call, email, or stop by and we will make sure you have the perfect routine to stay beautiful this winter!