Get Gifted: Artsy Andrea
Posted: Nov 26 2015 | Author: Calissa R
It’s always a delight to unwrap a new lipstick, body scrub or candle, but what makes a gift truly special is the thought that goes into it. At LUX we’re experts at finding the perfect gifts for every person in your life, so she’ll be saying “It’s so me!” and not “What’s the exchange policy?”
Over the next four weeks we’ll be sharing our holiday must-haves that are as special as their recipient. We’ve scoured our stock and the shelves of our neighbors to find the perfect presents for your friends and family. And don’t forget to take a look at our previous year’s gift guides for more holiday shopping hints.
We’re going to start with the Artsy Andrea. She paints the town red, blue or whatever colour she pleases. Andrea is the creative type; she spends her days dreaming and doing and everything she touches is a work of art. She likes unique items that she’s not going to find anywhere, and luckily for you, that’s our specialty.
For the artist in your life:
- Gilded Muse Faceted Jar Candle in Volcano – The Gilded Muse collection by Capri blue stimulates all of your senses with its beautiful jar and unique tropical fruit and sugared citrus smell. The perfect muse for your creative copain.
- Password Please Holiday Set by Butter London – The perfect ensemble for any nail artist; this set combines classic colours with some sparkly shades and an ombre brush to create her masterpiece.
- Laqa & Co. Fat Lip Pencil – Play with pigment with the Laqa & Co. Lip pencils The shade selection on these easy-to-use shea butter lip tints will leave any artsy type begging for more.
- Enchanted Forest: An Inky treasure and colouring book, available at Red Ribbon – This stunning colouring book takes readers on an inky quest through an enchanted forest to discover what lies in the castle at its heart.
- Russian Amber Imperial Insta-Thick – One spritz of this texturizing and finishing spray leaves hair airy and malleable, so it can be sculpted into a work of art.
- Beauty Blender Sponge and Mini Solid – The revolutionary tool that transforms how we do makeup. Smoother than a paint brush, the edge-free surface provides even coverage and the tapered shape follows the contours of the face.
- Jaeci Spirit Animal Necklace, available at Red Ribbon – These necklaces mirror the Myers Briggs personality types. We love the ISFP Cat, known for their creative streak, but Jaeci features a spirit animal for all MBTI types!