$24.00Visit product page →
What it is: It’s not a primer or setting spray. Instead, this spray is meant to be part of your actual skincare routine to help preserve your skin while it endures time spent behind a mask.
Why it’s awesome: Doctors, nurses, dentists, and dental hygienists are behind masks for hours a day. Due to the global pandemic of 2020/2021, wearing a mask (or two) has become a normal part of life for most people.
The Skindinavia team saw a huge demand from customers who needed a solution for skin issues caused by wearing a mask, so they developed The Maskne Control Spray.
Spray this product onto your skin before applying anything else. In doing so, you help preserve the health and supple, youthful glow of your skin.
What People Notice After Wearing a Mask Regularly
Wearing a mask can wreak havoc on your skin in these ways:
• It prevents regular, clean airflow to the skin
• It increases sweat production
• It heats the skin
• Bacteria can build up in the mask
After wearing a mask regularly, some people report:
• Acne breakouts
The Maskne Solution for Healthy, Glowing Skin
Skindinavia’s expert team created a formula that keeps your skin cool and hydrated for 16 hours while preventing oil production and reducing inflammation. They’ve included highly purified zinc, which inhibits bacterial growth. The Maskne Control Spray also includes:
• Black current and raspberry leaf extract: These leaf extracts help combat oil production, while simultaneously soothing irritated, sensitive, acne-prone skin.
• Willow bark: Contains salicin (an antioxidant), as well as tannins and polyphenols, both of which have anti-inflammatory properties. Using our maskne solution can help prevent painful, embarrassing breakouts. This spray promotes the overall health of your skin, helping it to look clearer, smoother, and more luminous.
All Skindinavia products are cruelty-free and vegan.
$30.00Visit product page →A vegan salve to settle and soothe dry skin and lips. Plant waxes protect the skin’s moisture barrier while Calendula helps to soothe the skin. A pocket rocket. Petroleum-free and Vegan-friendly.
DIRECTIONS: Massage into dry or chapped areas until the balm melts and creates a light layer. Reapply as needed.
$15.00Visit product page →
Orwiest eyeshade is made from eco-friendly RPET fabric (recycled plastic bottles), which uses less water, energy and natural resources.
Drift into a peaceful sleep with super soft micro plush blocks out light. Ease your mind and settle in for a good night's rest at the end of long day. Also great for travel.
Care: Machine Wash Cold