At LUX we are all about finding the perfect products especially for you. Luckily for those on your holiday list, we are also experts at finding the perfect gift just for them.
Every Monday and Thursday until the 25th we will be sharing our holiday must-haves for each lady (and gent) you want to show your appreciation for this season.
We’ll start out with Retro Ruby, the fun-loving gal who has a taste for decades past. She mixes vintage with modern, and probably has a girl crush on Zooey Deschanel. Inspired by bright colors and mid-century design here are our top picks for her:
Things on this girl’s list are:
- 1. Bumble and Bumble Gel. Flexible with great hold, this is the perfect gel for holding those holiday hairstyles in place without getting heavy or crunchy.
- 2. Johnathan Adler Jet Set Candle. Transport her to a luxury destination by filling her home with the fresh ocean notes of Shelter Island in this modern etched glass jar.
- 3. RGB Nail Color in Coral. Orange-reds are a classic nail color with a vintage-glamorous touch that will never go off-trend. Plus RGB is a five-free polish formula, so no harmful additives on your nails.
- 4. Lipstick Queen Scarlet Red Sinner Lipstick. A bright red lip is a no-brainer for this gal. Lipstick Queen formulas have a long-wear reputation and the blue tones of this red make it one of the most universally flattering.
- 5. Paul & Joe Loose Face Powder. A gorgeous addition to a well-curated vanity desk, this loose powder provides a light-airy finishing glow. Plus the puff is just darling.
- 6. Library of Flowers hand creme in Wildflower and Fern. While hydration is a winter necessity, doesn’t mean it needs to be boring. Rich scent and adorable graphic packaging make this creme an all-round winner.