This weekend is probably a very very busy one, so let us lend a hand and knock out the rest of your shopping list, while getting them things you know they’ll love!
Today’s gift guide is catered to helping you find gifts for the outdoorsmen (outdoorswomen?) in your life. Outdoorsy Olivia (or Oliver) lives for the open air, preferring to communicate with nature rather than Facebook. They might have an affinity for tartan, and they have a wonderful nurturing spirit. Let’s treat them to the things they can really use this holiday.
Treats for Outdoorsy Olivia include:
- 1. Voluspa Golden Cypress Candle. When she has to be indoors, she can fill her home with the rich, warm scent of cypress trees.
- 2. Principessa Notte Breeze Dry Shampoo. After days spent in the forest, she’ll want to clean up her hair and absorb excess oil in one easy step. Plus she can tap a bit into her shoes for a extra touch of freshness
- 3. Barr Co Body Lotion in Fir & Grapefruit. Hydrates skin with a deliciously light forest scent. Since the scent is milder, she’s less likely to attract nearby bears.
- 4. Jack Black Lip Balm. She’ll enjoy her days exploring with this hydrating balm with SPF to ward off sunburn.
- 5. Farmhouse Fresh One Fine Day Body Scrub. A fine sugar scrub to clean off all the days dirt and give her a clean mug regardless of what she faced that day.
- 6. Goe Oil. The one-stop oil for hair and body, an absolute must-have for everything dry and sore.