Last minute shoppers rejoice! We have our final holiday gift guide edition for you today.
We hope you enjoyed our favorite picks for your friends and family this season and came by the store and picked the perfect gift for everyone on your list!
Our last gift guide is tailored towards Natural Natalie. She is very aware of what products she is using and only incorporates natural products into her beauty routine. This doesn’t mean she is a granola girl though, she knows that she doesn’t need to sacrifice luxury for organics. She is well-groomed and glam, she eats healthy and buys her clothes from the Royal Bison. Don’t fret navigating the all-natural waters, we’ve got the best picks for Natural Natalie for you right here.
Natalie would love:
- 1. Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner. Natalie will squeal with glee at this 100% natural and organic shampoo and conditioner. Made with rahua oil, this duo will revitalize her hair into the softest and shiniest she’s ever had.
- 2. La Fresh Make-up Remover Wipes. These make-up remover wipes are all natural, biodegradable and compostable and do not need water to use. Natural, effective and environmentally-friendly.
- 3. Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence. A light moisturizing toner spray and gives a fresh, dewey radiance. 100% natural and organic, with many ingredients grown in Vermont, this spray is perfect for everyday use on top of make-up to set.
- 4. Ilia Lip Color in These Days. A light natural lip color that is perfect for everyday looks, made with organic ingredients that condition and moisturize your lips during wear.
- 5. RMS Creme Eyeshadow in Magnetic. A dramatic, rich eyeshadow perfect for creating a dimensional smokey eye. Organic based creme shadow blends well and does not crease during wear.
- 6. Farmhouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze. A pedicure in a jar. Gloriously scented, this honey-based moisturizer brushes onto dry cracked feet and heals heels.
In case you missed them earlier, or need a few last-minute ideas, check out our previous guides for Retro Ruby, Dapper Daniel, Breezy Bridget, and Outdoorsy Olivia. Have a wonderful holiday break everyone!