Our Top 10 Tips for Navigating #LUXBday like a Pro
Posted: Apr 17 2015 | Author: LUX Staff
Our 15th Birthday Celebration is approaching fast and it is one of our favorite days of the year!
It might be our birthday but you get the gifts – swag bags, cookies & treats, plus chances to win prize baskets and the ever-loved Spin-to-win. With all this excitement it can be easy to feel overwhelmed at the event.
Here are our top 10 tips for navigating the party like a pro:
1. Get the scoop ahead of time on our social media pages (@LUXbeautybtqYEG) for up-to-the-minute updates on goodies to be won and inspiration for our theme.
2. Download our new Selfpay app and activate your account before arriving at the party to skip the line for optimal checkout swiftness.
3. Don’t miss a second of the good times by trying to find parking. Carpool, walk, get dropped off, whatever it takes to get here with ease. Why not make a day of shopping 124th? Shop our wonderful neighbours like Shades of Grey or FLOC boutique on your way and park there.
4. Worried about the crowds? Later in the afternoon tends to be a bit slower so plan your day to visit us then.
5. Get energized for the day – grab a snack from Pure Kitchen or a chai from Remedy Cafe (and maybe leave the hubby and kids there to relax while you shop.)
6. Save room for snacks. Cookie Love cookies and sparkling beverages will be circulating the room all day long. You’ll want to enjoy every bite.
7. Give us your coat when you arrive. You’ll need the mobility to dominate your shopping list.
8. Visit the whole store. Every square inch will be jam packed with hot new items and surprises, you won’t want to miss a thing.
9. Grab your best gal pal and tag team the scene. You each get a spin to win and the checkout line will fly by with a friend in hand.
10. Find out if you'e a winner of one of our five magnificent draw baskets by checking out our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages at 1:00 pm Sunday, April 19th.
We can’t wait to see you this Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm!