Worker bee hands? Soften them up with Joan's silky hand cream. Free of silicones but rich in nourishing plant oils, it sinks in fast and leaves your skin velvety, never greasy. Available in 2 sizes and 3 scents, soft, nourished hands are always available.
Warm Honey: the scent of pure sweetness that wafts off the hives in the summertime.
Clean Rain: the crisp, refreshing smell of the season’s first downpour.
Unscented: just that — pure, clean, and free of fragrance.
- Absorbs quickly, leaving a non-greasy finish
- Velvety formula mode without silicone
- Quenches and softens thirsty skin
How to Use:
- Shea Butter: A rich plant butter that protects and moisturizes the skin.
- Marula Oil: A light weight hydrator rich in essential fatty acids that soften skin.
- Honey: A natural skin-protector packed with beneficial antioxidants.
Massage a small dollop of cream into dry hands. Apply as often as you like. Joan says there's no such thing as too much.