This multi-tasking balm-to-oil—infused with a blend of naturally sourced oils, butters and root extracts—instantly melts into body, hands, feet, lips, hair or anywhere in need of nourishment. Formulated with Bloomeffects' signature Proprietary Dutch Tulip Complex and 25 botanical ingredients, including an Ultra-Calming Complex of Centella Asiatica, Echinacea, Calendula, and Chamomile, this all-in-one salve soothes and nourishes dryness, itchiness and irritation while helping to diminish the appearance of stretch marks for firmer, toner and more radiant skin.
The Bloomeffects product line is safe for pregnant or nursing women to use. However, always consult with your doctor before introducing any new products into your skincare routine while pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Apply to areas all over the body that need hydration, massaging until the rich balm transforms into an oil and sinks seamlessly into the skin. Use twice daily on scarring and stretch marks to soften their appearance and prevent further development.
TOP TIP: We always recommend storing Tulip Nectar Skin Repair in a cool environment, away from heat or direct sunlight. The formula’s blend of nourishing oils and butters are firmer at room temperature but will melt in the heat as well as when applied to the skin. If you feel it is starting to liquify refrigerate for a few hours or overnight to solidify.
Head-to-Toe Skin “Salve-ation”
The uses are endless but here are our top ten favorites!
1. Body butter: Deeply nourish and hydrate skin
2. Hand healer: Soften dry hands and cuticles
3. Sole smoother: Treat dry, cracked heels and calluses
4. Elbow elixir: Smooth dry, rough skin
5. Skin soother: Calm sunburned, irritated, inflamed skin (tip: cool it down first!)
6. Belly balm: Moisturize, soothe and help prevent stretchmarks during pregnancy
7. Tress tamer: Eliminate flyaway hairs
8. Brow beautifier: Shape and style eyebrows
9. Pout Protector: Rehydrate dry, chapped lips
10. Hydrating highlighter: impart a fresh, dewy glow to cheekbones