Made from 100% pure soy wax, these handmade candles are best known as comfort-in-a-pot. Their wooden wicks burn slowly, crackling soothingly while diffusing an enveloping fragrance for hours. Designed to bring a little luxury to your day, they also create a strong urge to put on your softest clothes and take full advantage of their relaxing effect. For moments you want to share … or keep all to yourself.
- For best results, burn until wax melts evenly across (minimum 1 hour)
- Trim wick to ¼” before each use (tear burnt part or use a nail clipper). This prevents the flame from getting too high and will optimize its burning time;
- Keep wax free of flammable debris (wick trimmings, matches…);
- Keep out of reach of children and pets, and never leave unattended;
- Do not move while burning or if still warm;
- Blow out carefully and make sure it’s extinguished before leaving the room in which it was lit;
- If soot stains appear while burning the wood-wick candle, wipe it off with a dry cloth and it will be as new.