Amaterasu Beauty Geisha Blotting Paper
Do you have oily skin? Is your makeup leaving your face feeling greasy? This is when blotting papers can come to our rescue. But if you are looking for the most amazingly absorbent papers anywhere, we’re here to let you in on an ancient beauty secret that the Japanese have known for centuries. Geisha Blotting Paper is the perfect solution to lift away excess oil and sweat from your face, so that your makeup can look and feel fresh all day long. Perfect for use on bare skin and photoshoots too.
How to Use Blotting Paper?
- Take out a sheet from the packet.
- Firmly press the paper on the oily areas of your face, especially the "T-zone" (the forehead, nose, chin, and the area around the mouth).
- Leave the blotting paper on your skin for a moment, allowing the sheet to fully absorb the excess oil.
- To prevent removing makeup, avoid rubbing the paper across your skin.
- Use as often as needed to remove excess oil.
Blot Paper Ingredients:
Traditional Japanese Aburatorigami Blotting Paper made from Abaca Leaf.